Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kneesock Fetish

So i started wearingg kneesocks just because they were comfy (: I mean our winters can get coooolddd here, so ya know. But the older i got the more i realized how many men love sexy women wearing kneesocks. As soon as I realized tho, how could I not take advantage? I alreadyy love to tease men with my perfectly pedicured toes, but have u ever seen a girl wiggle her toes in kneesocks? haha. omg it stops them dead in their tracks and being a little phone sex tease, i totallyy love it! Do you like watchingg a lil innocent 18teen in kneesocks?? Yah ok, im not innocent, shut up :P either way, i totallyy love to drive you crazyy in anyway possible hehe....so this is my call for u to come playy while i wear my lil sexy kneesocks during our cheap phone sex call ((:

Mandy
888-662-6482
mandymoans91 on aim n yim (:

No comments:

Post a Comment